Baggage transportation conditions
- A passenger is entitled to carry for free a baggage that is easy to carry and the type and package whereof allows to place it in the designated place without difficulties and the size whereof (length, width and height) doesn’t exceed 60 x 40 x 20 cm, but the weight - 20 kg.
- The baggage cannot be placed in the place anticipated for passengers or in the place where it disturbs other passengers.
- In the passenger train it is allowed to carry for free crutches, prams, rolling chairs of disabled persons, and baggage where one of the baggage dimensions (length, width and height) 60 x 40 x 20 cm exceeds the prescribed dimension (e.g., folding fishing-rod, skis and sledges).
- For charge the passenger is entitled carry the baggage the size whereof (length, width and height) exceeds 40 x 60 x 20 cm, but the sum of dimensions (length, width and height) doesn’t exceed 200 cm, the weight doesn’t exceed 35 kg, and if it doesn’t disturb other passengers. Fee for carrying a baggage is executed with the baggage ticket.
- Passenger who is entitled to discounts of passenger fares, pays for the transportation of baggage that exceeds the baggage standard to be carried for free and also for transportation of baggage and pets according to the rates approved by the carrier.
- The passengers ensure that the baggage in the package that is suitable for transportation and storage.
- In the passenger train it is forbidden to carry items that can cause harm to other passengers, their baggage or the passenger train.
- Bikes for fee are carried in the passenger train where there are special bike holders according to the number of bike holders. If the passenger train is not fitted with the bike holders, the maximum number of bikes to be carried in a wagon cannot exceed 5 bikes.
Fine of JSC “Pasazieru vilciens” for not paid transportation of oversize baggage or pets is EUR 5.00.