Epidemiological conditions on trains starting from 15 November
According to the new version of the CM Regulations No.662 “Epidemiological Safety Measures for the Containment of the Spread of COVID-19 Infection” of 28.09.2021, in order to contain the spread of COVID-19 infection, starting from 15 November, passengers are required to:
- use mouth and nose covers on the train throughout the trip (medical, non-medical (hygienic or fabric) face masks), except children up to 7 years of age and persons with obvious movement disorders or mental health disorders, due to which a person lacks abilities or skills to use a mouth and nose cover;
- in the train salon, take a seat or standing place as dispersed as possible, if necessary, choosing another wagon (the maximum allowed number of persons in each wagon is indicated on the salon door);
- the passenger shall observe an indication on separate windows of the wagon, which prohibits closing the particular window during ventilation of the wagon. The wagon is ventilated according to the epidemiological conditions;
- before the trip, reconsider its necessity and use a train only in significant cases (for travelling to and from the workplace and visiting a store, pharmacy etc.);
- avoid short-distance trips, choosing other means of transport instead;
- if possible, choose a trip at the time, when there are less passengers on the train or at mid-day time;
- choose remote purchase of train tickets on “Pasažieru vilciens” mobile app or website, thus saving 5 or 10% of the ticket price, whereas, when buying a ticket on the train from the ticket inspector, make non-cash payments. The ticket inspector will not serve a passenger who does not wear a mouth and nose cover;
- observe personal hygiene, by regularly washing or disinfecting hands after visiting public places;
- observe requirements of regulatory enactments on epidemiological restrictions. The ticket inspector is entitled to disembark a passenger from the train, if the passenger does not observe the requirements of epidemiological restrictions stipulated in regulatory enactments, asking the passenger to disembark from the train voluntarily at the next station;
- if necessary, inform other passengers about the effective precautionary measures or the responsible state authorities about non-compliance with these requirements.
We call our passengers to be cautious and responsible, and observe all the rules in order to maintain good health for oneself and surrounding people!